Sunday, August 10, 2008

Writing again...

Wow... it has been a long time since I last wrote on a blog. It could be due to the fact that I was so involved in my schoolwork and my work. So many other things to do that I have neglected blogging.

Blogging has always been a joy, sometimes a chore. It is a joy, as it allows me to reflect on a particular topic or to keep a copy of a great memory, so that I can relive it in future. However, it can sometimes be tiring because as much as you would like to jot down a particular thought, you do feel tired and lazy at times.

Let this post be the post that brings all this blogging back to me, to jot down important events and to rant at certain issues. We all need a avenue to let our thoughts run wild. More than that, we need a place for us to relfect and to relax... to think through all that has happened.

No comments: