Tuesday, April 26, 2005

First day of Work @ Creative Technologies

"Wow!"... That was the first word that went into my mind when the presenter was going through the slides on staff benefits and facilities! Man... Creative is one company that really knows how to treat and reward its staff! They have a corporate membership with Chevrons (which is just opposite International Business Park) which includes free usage of the gym and swimming pool facilities! Woohoo... GYM! Man... I was waiting for this word throughout the entire presentation! Haha...On top of that, they have other facilities within Creative itself... library, well equipped pantry, vendor machines which only have 10 cents drinks... and many more... Wow... haha... oh... did I mention that we have free admission to Sentosa? Haha... yeah... Isn't it great? Haha... wow... hehe... :)

The whole organisation is really structured like the SAF! Yeah... However, they do not have snobbish Majors and Warrant Officers! Haha... and most importantly, they do have extra duties for us to perform! They have a local intranet with useful information for us, the staff, to get hold of! And yes! They have staff discount too!!! Haha... What can I say? God is really good! It has been a dream come true for me at this point of my life! I have always wanted to be in a BIG company! God gave me a BIG company and on top of that... He gave me one that is organised and well-structured! :) Cool eh?! During my first day in Creative, I can really feel a warmth in the atmosphere... Everyone is so friendly and helpful there! That is at least for now! Haha... I believe that in every BIG organisations, there are bound to be people whom are hard to work with! BUT I believe that God's grace with me! He will certainly strengthen me during my time in Creative! I really do hope to stay here and advance here in Creative for now but I do not know what God has planned for me! I will go wherever He leads... :)

Just wanna thank everyone who has prayed for me! Your prayers really made a different! Everything went well for me in the first day... :) I will certainly share more in my upcoming entries! I am currently having my training! That will last for at least a week and thereafter, I will have a desk and the real thing will BEGIN! Haha... continue to keep me in your prayers! Oh! One more thing... Creative is so near to MY PLACE!! WOW!! I do not have to wake up THAT EARLY just to get to work! Moreover, when I reach home, I can still admire the sun through my room's window! Haha... PRAISE GOD!!! Muacks! Thank you JESUS!

No comments: