Thursday, April 28, 2005

First Week in Creative...

For the past few days in Creative, I have been going through some trainings on all the Creative products... I have to say that it was rather tiring... Haha... But on the bright side, I have learnt alot about the products that Creative offers. On top of that, I have learnt alot of other useful information like how a speaker or even a sound card works! Wow... a real learning experience! After my fourth day at work, not really work though, I can really feel that the working atmosphere is rather good. I will have to gauge it again next week when I actually start doing the REAL thing!

Haha... however, so far so good... The trainer is one friendly guy... :) Oh... did i mention that I got the chance to test and play all cool gadgets in Creative? Haha... Well, now I am telling you that I actually put my hands on a Creative Portable Media Centre, Audigy 4 Pro and even a I-Trigue 5.1 speaker system! Haha... Cool man... :) Anyway, going to sleep now! I have not slept at 11 plus for a long, long time! Body is really feeling the tow... Please don't misunderstand... I did not work until late in the night... rather, I got to knock off ON the DOT, 6PM! Haha... The fatigue was due to the after work activities... haha... yeah... So I am signing off right now... Good night and SWEET DREAMS everyone... God has shared a few revelations lately and I will certainly wish that I will have the time to share them with you guys in the next post! :) CIAOZ!

No comments: