Sunday, June 19, 2005

SHOCKED!

I just found out that my brother has not been attending church for the past few weeks... It really saddened me when I first heard from him about it... I really pray that I can be a light in my family... My dream will be to be able to impact and touch each and everyone of them... It will be an uphill task but I am sure that I can do it! Revival of DREAM!

It can be so easy for to fall away... even after we have ate of the good fruit! I really pray that God will preserve my spirit and my fire! I can really sense His heart beating in me... His love for me... His tears when I let Him down and His call when I am far... I do not want to harden myself to the state where I cannot love Him anymore.... I want to LOVE HIM FOREVER... Beloved LORD, please keep me in Your ARMS...

Something from my heart, written with my head:

The One I love is You.
For when I was still lost,
You chose to love me.
And when I was rotting,
You cleanse and watered me.

Then I came to You...
The day you touched my heart,
My spirit was birthed,
With new fire, burning hot,
A passion, that is hard to stop!

A new journey, which then I embarked.
One that is filled with mysteries...
that my mind cannot fathom or understand...
One that is full of battles...
with losses and victories...
Then joy may fizzle away;
a smile that turned upside down,

But then a love,
A wondrous love from an invisible force
started to fill me; it started to invade my heart...
It became so real that I cried.
I am so touched and I began to thank Him.
I thank Him for giving me a heart,
one that can sense this love!

A love that encourages me when I am defeated;
A love that revives me when I thought I am dead;
A love that consoles me when my days became nights;
A love that empowers me when battles became overwhelming;
A love so strong, a love so selfless, a love so sweet,
One that I cannot reject...

It just kept coming, rushing into me...
My spirit, my heart... my soul...
MY TOTAL BEING...
I am just an empty shell without it...
It is more important that the blood that is running in me...
Nothing else can fuel my passion to live apart from it...
I love this LOVE,
A LOVE from the most selfless person on this EARTH!
He saved me, He pull me out...

PLEASE HOLD ON TO ME;
POUR MORE OF YOUR LOVE INTO ME;
TOUCH ME AND EMBRACE ME...
I WANT TO BE IN YOUR ARMS ALWAYS!
I LOVE YOU, MY LORD, MY ALL!

No comments: