Saturday, June 04, 2005

TIRED...

I am so tired... drained... lost... ZzzzZz..... new phase in life which I need to adapt... to conquer... to rule over! So many things are piling up... hmm... maybe not... but it seems like it! Haha... I am just not used to having so little time to myself... hmm... I really need a release man! Blogging is one way... yeah... I can SHOUT here... without bringing myself into any troubles... Haha... ARGH!!! Now is a time of testing... a test of my loyalty... whether I am for God or not... so many committments... so little time... no time for myself... no time for my own entertainment... yeah... as you can see... it is about ME, ME, ME and ME! Haha... I know that this is just a passing phase (Hopefully!) I feel so PACKED UP, SQUEEZED UP, BLOWING UP soon...

However, I will PRAISE... I will REJOICE... although I don't feel like it! So this is how it feels like... SACRIFICE OF PRAISE! ARGH!!! Trying to be happy when I am not... trying to shout praised even when I don't feel like it...

I feel like I am sliding down from a cliff... falling at a rate where I myself cannot find anything to grab onto... no branch or anything for me to pull myself up... to stop myself from this plunge! HOPELESS... HELPLESS... too tired to try... instead of trying, I may just as well "enjoy" this free fall... when I am weak... there may be a supernatural empowerment... which I am really looking forward too... I will not lose the hope that a supernatural intervention is on its way... when I am weak, indeed, I WILL be strong...

Psalms 23:4
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. "

No comments: