Sunday, October 09, 2005

Blessed 24th birthday...

Once again, it is the time of the year where all my wonderful friends start sending me all those sweet and encouraging messages. Haha... Once again, I had to reflect on my 23rd year of existence! I really have come a long way but man, this is like only one third of my life! :) Certainly looking forward to be a 24 years old guy! Another new year of new things and new adventures!

Really had a wonderful time last evening. I met up with the SOT 2005's friends. They are a sweet bunch of people and I am certainly blessed to know them even though I am not in SOT 2005. :) We had dinner together, chat, shared and stuff. The last time I sat down and had a meal with them was about a month ago. I really do enjoy each and every one of the friendship with them, the bonds I have formed with them! :)

They were so sweet. Each one of them, including those who could not make it, wrote something sweet on a beautifully cut black piece of card. All these well designed cards were then slotted into another beautifully designed card holder. It liken to those one verse a day gift. Haha! Oh, they got me a stylish tee and I will certainly be parading myself in it soon! :) The funny thing was that they included the price tag with the tee. The tag on the tee and the receipt from the purchase. Everything was in it! I guess they really love me! They want me to know that the gift was not free and it did cost them something! Haha.. what a way to look at things right? Haha!

Thank you people! Thank you for your encouragements, your kind words your prayers and most importantly, the seeds that you are willing to sow into my life! I guess every year is special in its own way. The way I celebrated my birthday last year was definitely different to how it was celebrated this year! Nonetheless, I enjoyed every single bit of it! Though it is my birthday today, I am still in my office, replying emails. However, all is not lost! I have applied for leave on monday... to give myself a well-deserved rest and to do some catching up with a bro of mine from church, Mr jeremiah! :) Have a great day, people!

1 comment:

Damian Ng said...

thanks for leaving a footprint on my blog... :) it is encouraging to see that you enjoy the style of sharing! :) looking forward to yours!!!! have fun and yeah.. tell me more about DIET and Weight Control!! haaha :) God bless!