Saturday, October 15, 2005

May the Spirit leads me...

Have been checking on my blog daily... thinking of what to write. In the past, I would just update about what happened daily in my life. However, nowadays, I have a change of direction and instead having senseless and sometimes useless posts, I rather insert constructive ones. So it happens that today is THE day. Have nothing much to do now... wanna play the guitar but too lazy to pick it up! Ha! So here I am... opening up a new post and see what will flow out from me. I will indeed let the Spirit lead me in this post!

Lately, I have been having too much time... sometimes, not knowing how to use it! Haha... this happens after I stop most of the church activities. I am kinda giving myself a break. A break to think about the things I have been doing for the past 3 years, ever since I joined my church. To be honest, I do not think that I am really that bad now. At least, I have more time and energy to do the things, which I would not even consider doing in the past.

Actually, I have been thinking alot lately. "Bad" is really subjective. Others "bad" may not really be bad for me! I have to come to realise that I do have to change the way I judge myself. This, in itself, is a great test for me! I will always put others views and perspective on myself. Sometimes, too much! Haha... poor man! Having to think that the world is against when in reality, the opposite is true! Haha. Guess my mind is indeed very powerful! Control MY MIND!! :)

I went for service and I have to say that I really missed the peace! Haha... It was great to be able to move away from the world and get myself refreshed and soaked in the peace. It was certainly good. Let me see... I had not attended service for 2 weeks, though I did catch it online. Hmm... the online, though it is good, cannot be compared to the live service! Haha.

Having said that, I really do not know when will I like to commit myself to a cellgroup. At this moment, I really cannot see it happening anytime soon. Who knows. When God touches, your path will indefinitely be altered! haha... Sometimes, away from where you were initiately heading! Haha. Taking a step of faith seems like a milestone to me! Haha... I am keeping my heart open however. To me, I think that there are seasons in life where I really do not have the strength or faith to even take this simple step. There are times when we will be so tired, disillusioned and afraid to take this simple step. One I would take easily in the past. People have their views on how I should make decisions for myself now... how I can get out of this "pit" and the list goes on. I will just have to move on and not be affected so much. I do, however, know that I will solely responsible for every actions that I take. Haha... May sound abit arrogant... but I'm not! :) Haha... So yeah. This is uniquely my part of the journey. I am enjoying every bit of it. This blog will be about every single bit of the journey I am going through. The highs and lows... things for me to reflect back on in due time! Praise God! :)

1 comment:

Fleur De La Lune said...

ya u're right. Mind is so powerful. Negative thoughts will just generate into something MORE NEGATIVE..... thats why bible said we must "guard our heart" :o)

Every step that we take, its about the word "decision", I pray that God will guide u in every decision that u make :o)